For this first blog post, I want to encourage you to reflect and care more about yourself, be more aware of who you really are, what you really want and love, and instead of trying to please the entire world, try to first please you.
- Don’t chase for perfection.
- Don’t try to keep up with every trendy tool at your disposal.
- Don’t try to read every recommended book or watch every new TV show.
- Don’t take all advices, critics, judgments personally nor as if they were always true.
- Dare to say no more often, say no to a proposal, say no to a request, say no when you are unsure, in order to protect your time and focus more on what you said yes to.
- Don’t obey to all advices and best practices, blindly. Take which applies best to your situation.
- There is no standard for a curriculum vitae, it’s supposed to be an extension of yourself, not a demo of a perfect template.